415 L LS 24V Swing Gate Operator
The FAAC 415 is an automatic gate operator for swinging gate leafs. The 415 Operator is useful in residential applications and can accommodate gate leafs up to 14 ft long. The self-contained 415 Operator consists of an electric motor that drives a worm screw housed in an aluminum casing.
The locking provided by the 415 Operator (in the fully opened and fully closed positions) is a service device rather than a security device.
Also, for the protection and proper operation of the 415 Operator, each operator has built in limit switches, so positive stops are not needed.
844ER FOR SLIDING GATES UP TO 2200KG
- Ideal for demanding applications.
- Electronic equipment can be fitted internally or remotely, allowing maximum flexibility during installation.
- Torque settings adjusted from the control board.
- Reliability and long life due to the internal mechanical components being immersed in a constant oil bath.
- Models are available for rack and pinion or chain drive.
746ER Gearmotor for sliding gates with max weight of 600 kg
- Maximum anti-crushing safety by coupling the twin-disk oil-bath clutch with the electronic device and encoder.
- As the gearmotor is non reversing, no electric locks need be installed.
- Key protected lever release device.
- Magnetic limit switch device, simplified installation of limit switch magnets
- Designed for height and side adjustable fastening.
- Control board, protected by a housing, for simplified programming via display.